Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cricut Weekly Challenge #2: Think Pink!

Here is my Entry for this weeks challenge...







Since The Sky was the limit I wanted to do something 3D and it to be special... I would like to dedicate this to all those who lost their lives to breast cancer.

For this project I used cuts from Once Upon a Princes (castle); Stand and Salute (ribbon); and JT (wing)


Here is a pic of my main materials for this project...

....  also the porcelain head and arms and a styrofoam cone I used to make the body. (not in pic)

I must admit I was surprised at how well the Cricut cut out my 3/4 ribbons from silky delicate material.
These are what I ironed on to the silky white dress I made her...worked beautifully!!!!


This project took 3 full days to do...but i had so much fun doing it!
If any one has any questions or comments I look forward to them!  :)

This is my first blog ever as well as my first craft contest...How exciting...lol!

3 comments:

  1. I love it.. YOu did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning, that is so excitong. This is an amazing project. You have a new follower.

    ReplyDelete